Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fish4Dogs - I am a working dog...

Hello :D Here I am again and as my last blog was about holiday I think it's only fair I have  to work now. I am a cross of two working spaniels after all! Now there was some debate over whether Humum would get in trouble for putting a 7 month old to work so now she is wearing a disguise everywhere she goes so as not to be recognized...
Please note, items in pictures are even sillier than they appear..
The things I have to live with...

Most sensible person here, honest.
Anyway lets get down to business. On Tuesday, we had a surprise delivery! For some reason I wasn't allowed to open it myself, but ooh it smells very very nice :D


Sniff sniff.. let me in!
Inside of the big bag were two, yes TWO, bags of food for me to try! You see the lovely people at Fish4Dogs (check out their website here - http://fish4dogs.com/) have sent me some food to try, as they know how important the opinions of us doggies are :D


B for Buzz... E for Eat..?
 Well.. firstly they are different colours to each other.. to give a fair trial I was given a handful of each to see which I would prefer (I will be doing the same work again tomorrow but Humum says she will put them out in a different way for me

A little from column B...
 So I get on the tasting.. and I start with the B bag,...

B scattered on floor, making a mess of pile E...

But quickly move onto the E bag...Within a few moments all gone. I then took on the washing up and cleaned up Humum's hand. But now, I am a little tired from all this work and I am going to take a nap. I will be doing this taste testing again tomorrow, and a pup needs his sleep!


A dogs work is never done!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this all backwards aren't I! Do you get paid proper pawket money too or just in food? Looks like a tough job but someone has to do it... can I be your deputy?

    ReplyDelete