Monday 1 August 2011

Treat Review - Wagg Puppy Treats

Dog Food

Who better to review treats than a dog! For this review the lovely people at Wagg have sent me some Treats to try! Here they are...


Oopsy, opened before we took the picture..
Now I can do many many things well.. but reading isn't one of them... What I do know is what I was told...
  • They contain added yoghurt for healthy teeth and bones
  • They are enriched with vitamins and minerals
  • They contain NO artificial colours or flavours
  • They also have no added sugar.
They are also oven baked, for a great taste. These particular ones are for puppies, from 8 weeks old. 

*sniff sniff* 
I got all unnecessary around the packet, sure it contained some yummy treats!

New Poster Boy for Wagg...?
Ok I'm showing off  bit now...

One big stick becomes six small ones...?!
Humum says the treats come in sticks.. and are scored so easy to break into smaller chunks. They are soft treats, and you can break them up smaller again if need be.. Although why you would want to make a treat smaller I don't know!?
Hypnotized
Humum.. give me the treats already. They smell amazing, they look nice and they have a nice texture...

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

WOOAH!! These are lovely treats! I think these are good enough for me to perform my newest trick for you!

Tell me to take it already, please!!!
Well those were the Wagg Puppy Treats(Click). They are brilliant and there were 6 big sticks in the packet! I would rate these a 9.5 out of 10 :) 
You should definitely check out their website -  http://waggfoods.co.uk/

... Can I eat the treat now please?

2 comments:

  1. Woof, you're a working sprocker!! Doing food reviews, that's so cool! They look nommy, I'm not sure if I've tried those, but they look good and easy to put in a human's pocket for little snacks while out on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love dose treets wen I woz a puppy! Mmmm, Trainng sticks!

    ReplyDelete