Saturday 19 November 2011

Stockhill Woods

 Hello again :D So me and my friend Benji got taken in the car to Stockhill Wood I got to sit in the footwell as I'm bigger than Benji and can't fit in his crate!

Bye!
 As soon as we were given freedom, we were off!

Benji trying (and failing) to keep up with me...

Hiding...

Benji with his precious ball
Benji tends to attack me if he's not having enough fun on walks, and then his ball has to come out!

Benji waiting patiently.. I've got sniffs to sniff.

You take the high road...

Benji wondering where I've gone (I found a pheasant :D)


Benji posing..
Not having any of this posing on my blog you show off!
Mwahaha! Go #ninjaspaniel!

You want to take my picture..?

Give me noms....



Off for more exploring :D



Ok so that's all for now :) Hope you liked the pictures.

1 comment: